Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Simply4Paws

Simply4Paws is an Ottawa based family company that combines two major passions, the love of dogs and the environment.

They offer a wide variety of eco-friendly products which you can browse and order online.

"Our Simply 4 Paws commitment is to find and bring a select line of the highest quality environmentally friendly, healthy and organic products for your pet family members."  - Diana from Simply4Paws 
Go to "Articles" for interesting information and dog related facts. You can even submit your story or an idea that you would like them to write about.

Another very special part of this company is "Andrea’s Mobile Grooming". Andrea comes to your house and takes special care of your dog. She understands that many dogs are anxious and uncomfortable being groomed. She takes her time, uses gentle touch and the shampoos and products are all natural. She loves dogs and genuinely wants them to have a positive grooming experience.

I had the pleasure of meeting Andrea recently and having my two dogs groomed by her. And I was very happy with the results. Right away I noticed how calm she was. My dogs were at ease with her right away and had the full grooming treatment in her van (nails, ears, pads, bath, dry, undercoat, cut/style). My dogs looked great and the price was right. I will definitely be a return customer!

If you live in the Ottawa area, I highly encourage you to drop Andrea an email and experience this convenient and positive option for having your dog groomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment