Monday, July 7, 2014

German Shepherd Puppies

I love German Shepherds. They are beautiful, fearless and deeply loyal.

Many years ago I adopted a German Shepherd/Collie mix named Mika at age 8 from my local shelter. Within two days she was completely bonded to me and never wanted me out of her sight until the day she passed away in my arms at the age of 15. She was an amazing dog and I still miss her and think of her often.

If you are planning or have already started your adventure with a German shepherd puppy, you will probably want to know all there is to know about this wonderful breed.  “Shepherd Puppies” is a website for people who want only the best for their German shepherd puppies.

Here you can read articles or watch videos on finding, caring for and training your puppy.

When you bring a puppy into your life, you are making a commitment to give them the necessary care, exercise and stimulation so they live a happy and long life with you. In return, you will be given unconditional love, devotion and companionship.

We are so fortunate to have unlimited resources to help us along the way.


German shepherd puppies<<<<<










No comments:

Post a Comment