Friday, June 17, 2016

Animal Friendly!


You already know how much I love dogs! But the fact is I love animals. I have always loved animals. But like most people I have lived my life in the dark about the ugly truths concerning animal testing on products that I use every day.

But thanks to the internet and all the passionate people out there who make it their business to get the message out, I am in the process of changing how I buy products.

Obviously most companies feel testing their products on animals is a necessary and normal practice to ensure they are safe for humans. But I’m sorry, I just don’t buy that. I really can’t imagine it’s necessary with today’s technology. And luckily there are a growing number of companies that agree! I’m discovering many cruelty-free products and I am happy that I can make my own choice. I feel good supporting these companies and hope that you will too.

I know I am only just scratching the surface but it’s not about being perfect. It’s about learning and doing what I can.

Want to know more? I really like the website “Cruelty Free Kitty”. But you can do your own research and find hundreds of lists and articles on this subject. Or you can get to know the symbols that companies use to proudly display that they are cruelty-free, however not all companies use them.


Happy Shopping! Here are a few of the products that I’ve purchased and love to use.









No comments:

Post a Comment